Monday, August 16, 2010

Ladies: Was this woman flirting with me or not? She find me attractive?

Ladies: Was this woman flirting with me or not?


Ladies: Was this woman flirting with me or not?


Ladies: Was this woman flirting with me or not?


At work, there was a rep from out of town that I would see once in a while and I think she caught on to me being friendly with her (I find her very attractive, but try to remain professional and not schmoozey)


and she always gives me a big smile ';how're you doing';, she'll grin or grin back after I just say it to her regularly and then smiled and said hi and just looked very happy, jolly. I think it's her personality.





One day I came into her office and she was on the comp and she said ';hey, you...'; and I said hi and I asked her about her state. Then she told me about it, and we started talking about sports there and if it was close to any good beaches...





Then she told me, that there was one place, and then (she was wearing a skirt), she mentioned that when she went the water usually touched a spot, and she put her hand briefly on the side of her knee cap where her skirt ended.....





then





A question:





Did she know I was tiptoing about trying to visualize her in beachwear?





Girls know guys make convo to pry about things sometimes right?





And was that flirting?Ladies: Was this woman flirting with me or not? She find me attractive?
when girls flirt they touch their hair %26amp; draw attention to their chest ( both subconsiously I think). I have never heard of a knee cap flirtation, but maybe.Ladies: Was this woman flirting with me or not? She find me attractive?
This sounds like she was flirting but she wasn't interested. She seems like she gets a lot of attention from guys and probably is used to flirting. She's leading you on, but that doesn't mean she doesn't want to be friends. Especially if your having interesting conversations. But consider that she is used to being the center of attention and if she's really your kinda gal.
Maybe in a way she was flirting w /u...but u see there are really girls who are really friendly. Friendly enough for men to assume she's in to him. And boys, you shouldn't take advantage because women as u know are very unpredictable, you might just end up having a really WRONG assumption, its gonna be a shame..
If you want her try to make your move to see how she ll respond, cause we don t have telepathic powers either. If you re not interested in her then just enjoy her teases and don t worry about the rest
woman can be a tease, but it seems as if shes flirting with u mate
Sure.
  • codes for myspace
  • hardware
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment