Monday, August 16, 2010

Best way to flirt with girls? How do you know when girls are flirting?

the third relationship question for the night. It seems like each question's giving me answers which lead to other questions. If you haven't seen my other two questions, I'm 15 years old and very awkward with women. I would like to know what's the best way to flirt with women, and I would appreciate female responses. If there's a difference, tell me how to flirt with girls my age. Also, how can I tell if a girls flirting with me? once again, women responses, and tell me how girls my age flirt.Best way to flirt with girls? How do you know when girls are flirting?
I also have the same problem. What i do is get to know her for a few days, and make my move. It is up to you what you do. What i would do is try to give the girl a hug. What she does from that is what determans your status. is she gives you a quick hug she might not like you for a boyfriend. you understand what i am saying. What i do is rub her leg and she what she does and work your way up if you know what im saying. And if she lets you you will get laid. Girls your age talk. they tell there friends if they like a guy. so the word will get to you some way. They will be mean to you that is there was of likeing someone. Well i hope this helped. Email me at williamaross52291@yahoo.com if you have any questions.Best way to flirt with girls? How do you know when girls are flirting?
Bro.





I used to have the same problem.





All you have to do is one day when you get bored think of good topics to talk about. Start a conversation with a girl,be funny,and if she laughs,giggles or that kinda sh!t then start getting more physical but give her space though. Oh also,if you see the flirting isn't going anywhere then be the first to end the conversation in a good way that'll keep her interested and wanting for more....





Haha,it also depends on the girl...





Well,the thing I've mention have worked for me :D so good luck maynnneee

No comments:

Post a Comment