Monday, August 16, 2010

How do I flirt with and pick up another woman?

I really suck at knowing if another woman is gay (I prefer femme), and I don't want to flirt with a straight woman and have her get upset or reject me.





How do I find another gay or bisexual woman?How do I flirt with and pick up another woman?
Well I just read your post about having big hands... I am bisexual and nothing would get me more excited than for your to compare hands with me. It is a great way to touch, and you can usually sense if there is any kind of sexual tension.How do I flirt with and pick up another woman?
I use online dating, for gay/bi women.


I also prefer this way, rather than getting rejection from straight ones.


If it can help you, I'm using the site below, it's general LGBT, and you can specify you're a woman seeking a woman, as well as the region where you live. Hope you find the right one:
Know lesbian hangouts! Get involved in the gay community, you'll find plenty of nice women.
Go to places your comfortable with where lesbians are known to be.
gay bars.(:
like other answers i'd say go to a place like a lesbian bar where you can be sure if they're gay.

No comments:

Post a Comment