Monday, August 16, 2010

How come I attract women but not men?

Why is it that I only attract women? Men are never attracted to me, but women always are. Women flirt with me, they try to get me to go out w/ them, but I'm gay and I want a guy! I always thought everyone could tell I was gay, but everyone asks says that they couldn't tell! This was disappointing, but how do I get gay guys to know I'm gay w/o pasting it on my head and how do I get them to want me?How come I attract women but not men?
cuz girls like gay guys but they dont know that gay guys dont like women.How come I attract women but not men?
Girls love gay men . . . or at least a lot of us do. Sometimes even when it's completely obvious, you'll find gals flirting with gay boys.





I'm not sure why you aren't attracting guys- I'll leave that to gay men to answer- and hope you have better luck!
I know where you are coming from, its hard but try to enjoy the attention from women, at least you are getting some attention
Yeah, I can't say why guys wouldn't be attracted to you.. but I agree with the above, girls do tend to like gay guys, because well.. they're like us. They seem to just understand us better.
At least you are getting some attention! That means you must be doing something right! Just wait there will be one guy who will want you ;-)
Be more flirtatious with guys....but don't make it overtly obviouse
I have the opposite problem and im straight.
They do want you but they're in the closet.
go to some gay bars.. talk to the guys.. they will know people will see you with them other places it willg et around lol
same here buddy. it sux doesn't it.

No comments:

Post a Comment