Monday, August 16, 2010

Is this woman flirting with me...how can I tell? I know this woman a little, not a lot, but I have noticed she

has started sending me more text messages! Recently she sent me one that said today I fell, and I really bruised my legs! '; An my legs are my best asset too!'; I am not sure what to make of it, if anything...is she trying to flirt?Is this woman flirting with me...how can I tell? I know this woman a little, not a lot, but I have noticed she
Yes, she is waiting for you to agree that she is good looking. She is interested in you.


Tell her she has fabulous legs and you would like to see the bruises to access the damage. She will show you.





You might try kissing them to make them feel better. Go get her Tiger. She wants you.





Glad you asked

No comments:

Post a Comment