Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I don't know how to flirt with woman?

I can do okay with guys but it ususally gets really sexual really fast and is ususlly really meaningless. But I like this girl and I really have no idea how to flirt with women. I can't do anything like I would do on guys because some of it might scare her off and i don't know what her orientation is. We're in a college class together at night and she always brings her laptop so I was thinking starting to talk about the computer then maybe slipping my email or aim name into the convo. What do you think? How do you flirt with women?I don't know how to flirt with woman?
That's pretty annoying situation!


Don't show ur willing if u r bi...maybe she'll be afraid.


Just be normal and urself in front of her..chat normally.


Maybe coincidence will happen and she will demand u ur email gently..





I remembered I gave my email to a girl which I love very much.But I'm shy in front of her and never had the power to chat with her...I even cannot look into her eyes...I don't y but maybe she's was too pretty for me!





But I manage to find and chat to her in social network...I was shy and yet this girl demand me my email...hehe!





Peace!I don't know how to flirt with woman?
i have the same problem. i guess just make joke about it and try and bring it up into conversation?
Flirting only works if it's spontaneous. If it doesn't come naturally, don't force it. It'll come across real cheesy if you do. Go up and ask about the classwork and how she's doing in the class. See if you can study together. If she says she's not doing so great, ask if you two could study together to see if you two could figure it out easier. If she says she's doing great, ask if she could help you out a bit.





:0)
Start out like that, then ask her for a drink/coffee during your next class.
Their was this time that i had a friend and he was gay but i didnt know bcuz i was young and me and him had alot in common in his head bcuz hes gay and since we are boys we do have alot in common.If you get what i meen then let me tell you this that has nothing to do with it.We were in the bathroom and he tried to kiss me and i refused and thats when i found out that he was gay.

No comments:

Post a Comment