Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tips on how to flirt with woman?

i want to flirt a lot, but not be that creepy guyTips on how to flirt with woman?
As a girl I love it when:


~A guy playfully (note playfully) punches me.


~Tease me, but not anything that would damage my feelings


~Don't set your main goal as immediate intimacy, I broke up with my boyfriend after 2 days because he was trying to make out with me when I wasn't ready.


~just as you think that girls are complex, we don't understand guys either... those that do are lucky. So if you don 't get an immediate response then don't give up


~Lock eyes with her, cause even though it may only last 3 seconds... it will be on her mind for weeks


~DON'T FLIRT WITH OTHER GIRLS AROUND HER


~when you see her somewhere make a joke about her following you.. but don't be creepy about it


~Humour is a real turn on also


~don't act like a different person around your friends and her... until later treat her one step higher than your guy friends








There is also more.. but it takes so long! Girls aren't as complex as boys think, as long as you click with us then you'll understand usTips on how to flirt with woman?
the best way to flirt with a woman is to just be yourself, the way you are when nobody else is around, feel comfortable and free and at ease around her and don't let fear stop you from saying anything you feel or think about her. don't worry about how you'll sound or look. just be naturally yourself and even if you miss a lot, eventually you'll hit on one who likes the way you're you. that's the keeper. girls can spot a fake from miles away. only fake girls go for the fakes, though.
How not to be creepy: don't stare at her too long, don't get too touchy with her, and don't give weird, overt compliments.





Say things to make her laugh. For example, i have long, thin legs and my bf used to call me 'chicken legs' when we first met. It was a compliment sort of disguised as a joke. But then again, it's really hard for a hot guy to come off as creepy. Hot guys can do pretty much whatever and girls will flirt back. If you're not hot, be funny. And give the girl lots of attention.
I've found out after years and years and years......that a simple ';Wow, your hair looks great'; or whatever clothes, neclace, shoes(%26lt;kinda gay to me) eyes, etc.. works wonders.





The key is sounding serious and really amazed, not some fake line.





I remember telling this girl that her hair looked great short(but I was serious and it just came out naturally). She instantly turned from a shy girl to this giggly, cursing, loud woman with lots of energy. I was amazed. That one comment turned into liking me and trying to flirt with me....amazing.





Also saying something really funny or poking fun in a cut way works great. ';Wow, your cute for leprachan';...hahahaaaaaa
Just be nice and hold her gaze.
look girls in the eyes and smile a lot and compliment them

No comments:

Post a Comment