Monday, August 16, 2010

Ladies: If another woman flirted with you intensely, how would you react? Take it as a compliment, or not?

It's happened to me on a few occasions, My hubby thinks it's funny and teases me about attracting the ladies too.





Weird thing is - one time it was a close friend of ours I've known for a few yrs. that is married herself. It was awkward, but I sort of laughed it off... lol.Ladies: If another woman flirted with you intensely, how would you react? Take it as a compliment, or not?
Even if you aren't attracted to the person flirting with you, why would it be anything but a compliment? Someone else thinks you're interesting and attractive enough to be worth their attention, and that's flattering. Doesn't mean you have to respond with equal attraction, a polite ';thanks for the compliment but not interested'; ought to be fine.Ladies: If another woman flirted with you intensely, how would you react? Take it as a compliment, or not?
knowing me i would take it as a compliment and start to flirt back
i would be speechless, then mortified. i would stay away from her!
Not really
that has happened to me..it was crazy so i backed away fast and never looked back
I don't think I would be freaked out unless it was a strange woman off the street that started to hit on me. It's easy to get comfortable around your best friends so that is not so weird. Your husband must feel very secure if he can laugh it off when it's your close friend attracted to you.
take it as a compliment
So you getting a divorce anytime soon? I could use a wife like you...
It would make me back away, because of the wording in your question saying the FLIRTING was being done INTENSELY.
I'd be soooo flattered. Heck, I get flattered when men flirt w/ me.
Never before happened to me but I might probably go hiding.
lol....Id laugh it off and if she kept it up Id tell her to knock it off because Im not comfortable with it.........
Take it as a compliment! Women are picky and don't shower other females with that kind of attention. It's a biological thing, I think.
i would run like hell.
I would say take it as a compliment but if they keep persisting then say something! If your not into other women then let them know that is the only way they will know! And also you have to take into consideration how drunk they are alot of women become bi-curious once they become very drunk!
  • codes for myspace
  • hardware
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment