Monday, August 16, 2010

To you police officers?My boyfriend is a PO and was just wondering how often you get hit on?

I trust him, but I was just wondering if women flirt with you a lot.To you police officers?My boyfriend is a PO and was just wondering how often you get hit on?
The uniform attracts a lot of women. As does the fact that the officer is on duty, and ';untouchable.'; (Yeah, like a business man in a suit and tie is going to just strip down for fun at a moments notice.) Then there are women who get turned on by authority figures.


As Jenny said, they are badge bunnies or cop groupies, and most intelligent Police Officers stay as far away from them as possible.


You either have to trust your guy, or you don't. If he has half a brain, he will avoid women like that. They are nothing but trouble. If you trust him, don't make him bring the job home. Let him leave it at work, and devote himself to you when he is home. You will both be a lot happier.


And it happens for female Police Officers too. Just not quite the same way. I got hit on by Assistant District Attorneys, Officers from outside agencies (especially at Baker to Vegas), by citizens during traffic stops, and once by a guy that I arrested (Yeah, like I find criminals attractive!).


Most of my colleagues got ';schooled'; by their FTO's about people who are attracted to the badge. And finally, where I worked, attempting to turn an on-duty contact into an off duty relationship was a firing offense, so not many career-minded Officers would risk it.


So, don't let it bother you. Just make home and your relationship a good place to retreat to and get away from the job. I needed that more than any flirtation or recognition.To you police officers?My boyfriend is a PO and was just wondering how often you get hit on?
is he a policeman of the stripping variety?





Cause that'll do it...
My boyfriend is a cop and he gets hit on all the time... even acted on it once.... Nice, huh?


Pretty much tore our entire relationship apart.
stuff happens
They probably get hit on just about any time they pull someone over.
The same intoxicated person that hits on him when he is responding to a bar fight will not even recognize him if she sees him in street clothes the next day.
I am a female cop, and the guys make fun of me and respect me at the same time. They're all pretty loyal guys and wouldn't cheat on their girlfriends or wives. This isn't true for every cop, but the ones I know. As for speeders who want to get out of a ticket, they'll say ';DANG! You're the sexiest cop I've ever seen!'; And I'll be like, ';Yeah, yeah, sign on the dotted line.';
I have seen some female cops Frankenstein would not hit on and male officer that Rosie O'donnell would turn down. Oh, wrong lady she does not like men anyway, oh well.
If you trust your boyfriend then this shouldn't be a problem. If you don't trust him, then end it.
Some 'hit' on the officer to get out of a ticket, and some , well, men in uniform, but personally, I can't stand badge bunnies.
I'm darn ugly, so no I don't get hit on much...
If you trust him, don't ask the question. The answers may cause distrust.
the best thing you can do is ask his policing partner to keep an eye on him while he is out with her
I'm thinking you really don't trust him, if your asking this question.
I think you can answer you own question. You are a women, don't you flirt with cute guys? Yes, you do, so does every women out there. Flirting is harmless, most of the time. Most of us to it for fun and mean no harm and most guys just laugh and take the compliment and go on their way.
Well do you mean his clients or other people? I am a parole agent too and I get hit on by offenders often. Sometimes by cops I work with but it's part of the job. The guys in my office are insane, crude and crass but that is what you get when working with men, but it is all in fun. At the end of the day I come home to my boyfriend, my one and only.
More than he is going to tell you about

No comments:

Post a Comment