Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Why do men flirt with women to boost their ego?

some men claim that they flirt with women even if they don't really like them. is it possible not to be attracted to a woman and flirt with her every time he sees her? so as not to show the woman that he likes her or that he is indeed flirting with her, he tells the woman stories about girls he recently dated and how irresistible he is with women. it's like he's just testing the water if the woman likes him or he's just doing that to feed his ego. what do you think? any similar experience? men, can you please shed light on this behavior?Why do men flirt with women to boost their ego?
im a chick and sad to say i flirt with guys i dont like too... i wouldnt say to boost my ego but to make me feel more self confident if they like me bac i feel good and erresistible becuz sum1 wants me but cant hav me.. if he brags about being eith other chicks then i think hes shallow and just plain bragging :-( not a plus for me i understand wer hes coming frum but talking abt xs are stupid (no offence to ne guys)Why do men flirt with women to boost their ego?
Its just to score hoping to get lucky

No comments:

Post a Comment