Tuesday, August 10, 2010

If you are a woman and flirt openly with many of your coworkers how you would be percieved by the others?

I ask this related to my best friend at work. She is a nice enough person, but sometimes I feel if she would lower down her reputation by flirting with almost every male on the office.





I also feel a bit embarrassed to be her friend because of this. I don't want people to measure me in the same ruler just because I hang up with her a lot. I like to act professionally at work and want others to percieve me that way too.





what is your advise.If you are a woman and flirt openly with many of your coworkers how you would be percieved by the others?
Some people think they're in a workplace sitcom, rather than a real-life job. Just keep behaving professionally and let people see the difference between you and her.If you are a woman and flirt openly with many of your coworkers how you would be percieved by the others?
WHY IN WORLD U NEED OTHER'S CERTIFICATE,FOR UR CHARACTER? WHO U R TOO ASSESS OTHER'S BEHAVIOUR? WOME R FRIENDLY BY NATURE AND LOVE TO BE SO AND IN REALLITY THEY REALLY ENJOY THE BEST TIME OF REAL LIFE AT RIGHT JUNCTURE OF THE LIFE AS PER LIFE AGE,
So,, you don't want to be measured by the same stick that you are using to measure your ';friend';. you should worry about your own behavior !!!!
I am a guy and girls like that are just an annoyance we try to be nice to them but they really make themselves look ignorant.
i have a friend like her. alot of ppl started talking about her telling me stuff about her. how she's seems like a whore always in somebody's face. me and my friends are honest with each other and i told her that ppl were talking about her and how she was being precieved as a whore. she didn't getmad she was actually thankful that i was honest with her becasue she felt it was better i told her than having to hear it from someone else

No comments:

Post a Comment