Monday, August 16, 2010

How do women flirt with a waiter?

i'm a waiter at a 5 star hotel Restaurant, i always notice women looking at me and smiling.


today for instance, this very attractive 35-40 year old women was flirting with me, but i wasnt sure..she wouls always smile nicely to me when i serve her, and thanks me each time. she would sometimes ask me for stuff. she was with 2 men and 1 lady. plus lots of alcohol served by me, i smiled alot to her too, each time she passed me..


i didnt want to give her my number since i might get fired or something, because im doing my internship at the hotel..i wear a suite too :P


so i just wanna know if this is considered flirting, and i want to know how girls flirt with a good looking male waiter..


thanksHow do women flirt with a waiter?
maybe she was just being nice.How do women flirt with a waiter?
Well, woman usually flirt with a waitor if: she asked the waitor for a lot of things to bring back to the table. (It means she just wants to see u a lot) if: she is talking to u about random things. (It means she just wants to talk with u) and last, if: she passes u a lot, to say, maybe, go to the bathroom. (it means she just wants to show off and to get u to notice her) and if she is doing a lot of this stuff, then yes, im pretty sure she was flirting with u! :)
No its not considered flirting, why?





Its a 5 STAR. Those people have manners and MONEY. They like to be severed correctly and fast by waiters who also have manners which you do.





She was just being polite, what she isnt going to say thank you and no smile?





If its a cheap or high restaurant, i always smile and say thank you to the waiter cause theyre serving my food and i dont need to be rude with them.





Just do your job and the nice tips will come in, dont give out your number in such high places.
I don't think she was flirting with you.One of those guys was probably her boyfriend or husband and the other guy was probably her friend's husband or boyfriend. She was probably just being polite. I act like that all the time because I don't like to be mean to people who are serving me.
snile at her alot and then act like u r going to tghe bathroom sometime and then 'accidentaly' bump into her





answer mines please





http://nz.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
If she was interested she would give you a good tip.

No comments:

Post a Comment