Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How to do you flirt with women, i dont know how to start a playful funny conversation?

how do i change my personality to funny and playful.


thank you i need help quickHow to do you flirt with women, i dont know how to start a playful funny conversation?
take my advice...be the way you are....if you are faking it, then women will see through it....!! have you watched the movie hitch...remember what will smith said...be yourself..if you are shy, outgoing whatever it is...





flirting should not be verbal as far as i am concerned....it should b eye contact, smiling, ...and getting into their personal space 'slightly'





answer my question please


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>How to do you flirt with women, i dont know how to start a playful funny conversation?
Not gunna lie,


When I flirt, I'll make fun of the person in a joking way





Guys don't take it seriously, They know I'm kidding

No comments:

Post a Comment