Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My boyfriend thinks is fine to let other woman flirt with him and he wants me to accept that?

Some women because I know that most of them respect him but I think is too much when some of them flirt with him, and then when I confront him he says she is just a friend and then complains about me being jealous?





How am I suppose to feel?My boyfriend thinks is fine to let other woman flirt with him and he wants me to accept that?
If absolutely no other girl flirted with your guy you would have to start to wonder what was wrong with your guy. At least you know that he is a desirable person. If it is a big problem for you than he should take your feelings into consideration and tell his female friends that it is causing a problem and they need to take how you feel into consideration. For any girls that aren't his friends and flirt with him, you'll just have to overlook that.My boyfriend thinks is fine to let other woman flirt with him and he wants me to accept that?
haha start flirting with some of his friends and see how he likes it :P he's gonna be SO jealous
u are supposed to feel angry. boyfriends should only flirt with u. tell him if he continues to flirt with his ';friend'; then u will leave him. u dont deserve this guy if he always flirts with other women
plain and simple hun hes planning to cheat dudes that are happily taken dont let chicks flirt with them period
U have the Right to be Mad!!! If he Really Likes U then he would say that he has U!!! and if u let it go on he Might Cheat on U!!! U need a Real Man!!
Flirt with other guys because he is not listening to what you have to say or talk to his ';friends'; about it.
sleep w/ his best friend
If this is how he acts now, he definitely will not change if you ever decided to marry him. In fact, he will more than likely go beyond flirting.





In a relationship/marriage, both partners should focus all of their attention on each other, no third parties. I would be hurt if my boyfriend/husband had wandering eyes. He should only have eyes for YOU.





I would let him go. Tell him you aren't second best to any other girl and move on. He's not going to change, no matter how much he apologizes and says he will.
Try flirting with other guys and tell him he has to accept it and see what he thinks. Or better yet, i would love other guys to approach you.
It's always nice to have people flirt with you as it is a confidence booster. I'm taken but I still like when girls flirt with me or say that I am handsome. I would never take another women up on an offer but as I say it gives a person a nice fuzzy feeling to know that they are liked by people. I say trust your boyfriend and forget about it. If he makes moves on someone or starts kissing people then you have a right to be pissed off. Aren't you flattered when other men talk to you?
yr hubby is right.Its fine as long as they know the limit.Just be a good wife and look after him well like cook for him,do the chousework and look after the children if u hv any.No Big Deal with flirting.He probably work very hard and needs to relax a bit after a hard day's work
I wouldn't confront him anymore but i would flirt my *** off next time i was with him. Then see how ';jealous'; he is. GOOD LUCK!!!
No one should tell you how to feel. You feel whatever the heck you want.





But from a guy's perspective this is what i have to say: Girls flirt with unavailable guys for one or a combination of 3 reasons:





1) She likes him


2) She assumes guys like being flirted with and just wants to be liked (not necessarily romantically)


3) That's just the way she is and doesn't really mean to do it.





if you're comfortable with the relationship, let it go. Guys will flirt with you too. I think it's a matter of how the recipient responds. If your man flirts back suggesting interst, then it's obviously not good. If he doesn't flirt back, that's good for you. If he flirts back knowing nothing will happen and it's just an ongoing game, it's okay too.





Girls tend to flirt with guys for more reasons than guys flirt with girls.
If you have problems with this, you should kindly confront this. Saying ';I don't feel comftorable with you flirting with these other girls, even if they are friends. It makes me feel rather nervous.'; or something along those lines. If he objects and says that he's 'just flirting', then you should say that he's 'just making you feel bad.' If he refuses to quit, then it's obvious he'd rather flirt with other girls then be in a relationship with you. Part of being in a relationship is coming to an agreement on how much you can flirt and such with other people. And how comftorable you are with others. Just sit down and talk about it, work things out together.
im at your feet forever my love and you are all to me never forget that ok





i dont give **** my life if i miss o loose you my love if you go i lost my soul and body and i can die my heart felt like wanted get out





hermosa you must know how much i love you my sweet rose but how ??? i want show you personality im shy but i dont care love you and however you are shy too but i dont care that i love you like you are in fisic mind and heart





if i loose you im gonna take that job again and work hard without care the danger im gonna work months for you and save all the money untill the next year and then get out here and try to get to you no matter what hard to be the way but my infinite love that i got in my heart for you can do anything





my sweet rose val you re too precious to mee if you ofend me im gonna fall at your feet forever cause i never gonna get hate to you im gonna love you forever my precius val never forget that i love you te adoro te amo mi amor x siempre





from head to feet you are too divine to me my godess and i die foor kiss you all my sweet





i wish kiss you complete my love over and over again with no breath i die for prove and kiss your lips that are blessings to me and feel like im in haven with an angel untill my heart stop and then go to heaven for second time you are too especial to me my val me to you too that mean that our love is unike sacred pure and celestial never forget that my angel never my love te amo mi amor

No comments:

Post a Comment